- 2 large eating apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 50g sultanas (or raisins)
- 8 eggs
- 4 level tbsp sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 175g any no-added-sugar, fat-free vanilla yogurt
- Pinch of cinnamon, to dust
- Fat-free natural fromage frais, to serve
Preheat your oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Arrange the apple slices in a 20cm flan dish and sprinkle over most of the sultanas.
Beat the eggs with the sweetener and vanilla extract, then add the yogurt and beat again. Pour over the apples and sultanas and allow to sink over the fruit.
Scatter over the remaining sultanas, dust with cinnamon and bake for 30 minutes, or until set.
Serve warm with the fromage frais.
Unlock hundreds of my recipes simply by taking the first step and getting in touch with me.